Information for Authors
Authors who wish to present their work at ITW2017 are encouraged to submit their manuscripts with a concise description of the research work. The IEEE ITW 2017 proceedings will be published by IEEE, and the accepted papers will be available on IEEE Xplore. Regular papers will undergo a peer review process and accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. To ensure a fair and timely review of the submissions, we ask that authors follow the guidelines below. Note that IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (for example, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Paper submission deadline: May 7, 2017
- Acceptance notification: July 21, 2017
- Early registration due and non-student rate author registration (with a maximum of three papers per registration): 7 September 2017
- Final camera-ready manuscript submission: 21 August 2017
Papers are limited to 5 pages. Authors are encouraged to use LaTeX to format their manuscripts, using the standard IEEE conference specifications. Authors should use the IEEE template files, available at IEEE Manuscript Templates. Please be reminded of the following points:
- Maximum 5 pages.
- Minimum font size 10 points.
- No page numbers, no headers, no footers.
- Papers must be submitted as a PDF, in A4 paper format (i.e. not US Letter).
- The abstract should be limited to 300 words.
- The title and authors in EDAS must agree with the title and authors in the PDF file.
Uploaded PDF files should be IEEE Xplore-compatible, and will be checked by EDAS. This includes the following points:
- The PDF file must have fonts embedded.
- Bookmarks are not allowed in PDF files.
- Do not use page numbers, headers or footers.
Non-compliant manuscripts will not be included in the proceedings and IEEE Xplore. Further help is available at EDAS.
The format of the final version of the paper is the same as that of the initial submission. An IEEE copyright form must be submitted for each accepted paper. Authors are requested to use EDAS electronic signing for the copyright form: The copyright transfer can be accomplished by clicking the blue (+) button next to 'Copyright form' in EDAS. This will take you to the IEEE electronic copyright center, where you can sign the form for your paper electronically.
The EDAS abstract will be used in the printed ITW2017 Abstracts book, so authors should update any changes to the abstract in both the PDF file and the EDAS abstract. LaTeX notation (for example, $\alpha_i$) is allowed in the EDAS title and abstract.