- 2017-08-08 Authors who have submitted poster to firstname.lastname@example.org are advised to submit again to email@example.com. The submission deadline is extended to August 28, 2017.
- 2017-07-05 The registration is now open at this website.
- 2017-05-02 Paper submission deadline has been extended to May 21, 2017 23:59 EST
- 2017-02-08 Paper submission is now open and can be found here.
The 2017 IEEE Information Theory Workshop will take place in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, from November 6 to 10, 2017. Based at the southern tip of the island and facing the Taiwan Strait, Kaohsiung is the second largest city in Taiwan and is one of the major seaports in Asia. Love-River cruises, night markets, delicious seafood, and day tours out into nature or to historic Tainan are some of the many attractions awaiting you in Southern Taiwan. Situated directly by the waterfront, the Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC) serves as workshop venue. It is a brand-new and multi-functional facility, designed by an international, pro-environment team of architects and built in a shape reminding of a billowing sail. The workshop participants will have an unforgettable experience visiting and enjoying some of the most dazzling attractions in Kaohsiung.
Call for Papers
Interested authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished contributions in all areas of information theory with special emphasis on the following:
- Information Theory for Content Distribution
- - Distributed data storage
- - Peer-to-peer network coded broadcasting
- - Coded caching for wireless and wireline transmissions
- - Delay-constrained communications
- Information Theory and Biology
- - Information theory and intercellular communications
- - Information theory and neuroscience
- - Information-theoretical analysis of biologically-inspired
- Information Theory and Quantum Communications
- - Quantum information
- - Quantum computation
- - Quantum cryptography
- Information Theory and Coding for Memories
- - New coding techniques for non-volatile memory channels
- - Coding and signal processing for dense memory
- - Multi-dimensional coding for storage channels
Paper submission guidelines can be found in Info for Authors.
The technical program also features a poster session. Details about poster submission can be found in Info for Poster.
- Final camera-ready manuscript submission: August 21, 2017
- Early registration due and non-student rate author registration (with a maximum of three papers per registration): September 7, 2017
- Paper submission deadline: May 7, 2017 May 21, 2017 23:59 EST
- Acceptance notification: July 21, 2017